But What Exactly is The Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a common cosmetic procedure that includes moving fat from your thighs to your buttocks to help you seem fuller. If you’ve heard of a Brazilian but lift and want greater long-term benefits than exercise alone, learn more about the operation and how to locate a trustworthy practitioner who can do it safely.
Procedure that is Followed in Brazilian Butt Lift:
In a Brazilian but lift, fat grafting is performed to get natural-looking results. The steps in the process are as follows:
- The procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia; however, a local anesthetic may be utilized if only a small quantity of fat is transplanted (numbing medication). You can request anti-nausea medication ahead of time if anesthesia makes you nauseated.
- Liposuction is a procedure for removing fat from other areas of the body, such as the hips, stomach, and thighs. It includes creating incisions in the skin and then removing fat from the body with a tube.
- Your body’s fat reserves have been purified and are ready to be put back into it.
- The processed fat is injected into certain parts of the buttocks to give them a more rounded, full appearance.
- Finally, stitches are used to seal both liposuction and fat transfer incisions. This stops the surgery from bleeding.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Compared to other types of buttock surgery, such as the placement of silicone buttock implants, a Brazilian buttock lift is supposed to give you a more natural-looking outcome while also improving the roundness of your back.
- It can also help with issues like sagging and shapelessness, which are typical as individuals age.
- If you’re having trouble dressing comfortably because of figure imbalances, you should look into therapy choices.
- Brazilian buttock lifts are also safer than silicone buttock implants in terms of infection. It’s safer than silicone caulking and sealants, which are frequently injected illegally into the buttocks by persons who aren’t allowed to.
Drawbacks of Brazilian But Lift Surgery
- A Brazilian buttock lift may pose fewer risks than other operations, such as silicone buttock implants. Nonetheless, like with any surgery, this technique entails the potential of adverse effects, some of which might be life-threatening. These are some of them:
- Infection; scarring; pain
- lumps under the skin in suctioned or injected locations
- owing to a severe infection, skin loss in the treated regions
- Fat embolism in the heart or lungs is a potentially fatal condition.